Friday, September 25, 2009

Co-Working Environments Are Helping Solopreneurs

Here is a good article in the October 2009 issue of Entrepreneur Magazine about co-working.

http://www.entrepreneur.com/magazine/entrepreneur/2009/october/203414.html

Personally, I like my home office. I am very focussed and pretty much do not stop all day (and night sometimes!), but I understand how solo workers might need to be near other like-minded individuals. It is kind of like having an office without having to lease the building, hire the secretary, buy the copier, etc. You pay rent if you want a dedicated office space, or you can pay an hourly- or day-rate if you just need to meet a client or the kids are home and you can't get anything done in your home office.

Check it out. I think there is an excellent market for this in the New Haven or Fairfield County area of Connecticut.

No comments: